What A Long Strange Trip It's Been!

These are the random thoughts, questions, and ideas that plague me in life. These are the people, places, and things that I care about.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Everyman's Fantasy!?!?



This quite possibly may be the sexiest image I have ever seen. Who hasn't fantisized about a beautiful female bigfoot bringing you a melon full of honey? Do you see how the light reflects beautifully off her flowing reddish brown hair? Just go ahead and try to tell me that you wouldn't love to lie peacefully in a cave and share some melon and honey with this gorgeous female. Simply Breathtaking!

5 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jackson Whitlock said...

I want to spend my life with this thing. She doesn't stink either.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Neal said...

Of course she doesn't stink. She washes her gorgeous coat daily in a cool stream with Pert Plus w/ conditioner. She knows how to take of herself and her man and or sasquatch.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jackson Whitlock said...

Of course she doesn't stink. Her hairy, sweaty crotchal regions smell like roses and ice cream. I want to lay with this creation of the Lord, ohhhh how I love to gaze upon her glorious face of destiny and realize my future in the glassy, watery compromise of her curious fingertips.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Anna said...

hahahahaha yall need to get out more

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Neal said...

Yes, Anna, Yes we do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home