What A Long Strange Trip It's Been!

These are the random thoughts, questions, and ideas that plague me in life. These are the people, places, and things that I care about.

Monday, January 22, 2007

More documented "activity?" at Goatman's Bridge.






Here are some more pics taken on my latest trip down the road to Goatman's Bridge. The top picture was taken from the middle of the trail through the woods. I have no idea what glows red like that in the middle of the woods. The middle two pictures show a return of the mysterious orbs that seem to show up alot on pictures taken here. The bottom picture....Yeah I got nothing. Again middle of the trail and there is smoke. Nobody was smoking at the time this picture was taken. It was cold and cloudy out but no fog. If you have an explanation I would love to hear it. I still may have a few more pics to come. Until then take care.

-Neal

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home