What A Long Strange Trip It's Been!

These are the random thoughts, questions, and ideas that plague me in life. These are the people, places, and things that I care about.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

THE AGONY OF DEFEAT




Today I am both sad and encouraged. I am sad because my beloved aggies lost on a late three pointer to LSU in the second round of the NCAA tourney. I am ,however, encouraged at the promise of a better future for the Aggies. This year was the first time in 20 years that Texas A&M made the NCAA tournament. This was also the first time in 27 years that they have won an NCAA tournament game. They beat a fifth ranked Syracuse team on thursday and lost by one point to LSU on saturday. So I say congratulations to the Texas A&M Aggies and here's to the future. Gig Em!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Jackson Whitlock said...

Well, congrats to the aggies on fielding a basketball team for the first time in 40 years or so. I'll tell ya - I'd be jealous if Tech hadn't been to 2 sweet 16s and made the tourney nearly every year since Bob Knight took the reigns - but this year was a fluke for the Red Raiders, as we will be back next year. Congrats on the tourney wins though, A&M is now a basketball school solely! Hahahaha j/k but not really

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home