What A Long Strange Trip It's Been!

These are the random thoughts, questions, and ideas that plague me in life. These are the people, places, and things that I care about.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

LOVE IS FOR SUCKERS!!!!









I try to keep things pretty laid back on this page. Try to put up things that are amusing. (even if only to me) Lately though, I have not been in my usual fun loving mood. I have long held to the adage that "there's someone out there for everybody." I have no concluded that is HORSE SHIT!! I have understandably tried to be careful with my heart and my feelings to keep them from getting hurt. I am not an overly sensitive person; I can take teasing all day long, but when someone knowingly stomps on your heart and pisses on it then that is tough to deal with. Well after another attempt to let someone in I got my feelings shit on again. At first I was just furious and did not think I even gave a shit and just laughed it off. When in reality I was hurting deep down in my soul. I have had plenty of time and "inspiration" to think things over and here are my conclusions.



1) A wise man once said.."Love is merely a chemical reaction in your brain and should have no real impact on your decisions" He was right!!!


2) Only a fool believes that love will last forever. Nothing lasts forever. Its science. Sorry


3) The keys to happiness in life are: , a roof over your head, food in the fridge, good friends, good booze, good tunes, and a good car. That's it.


Finally, don't read this and think that I have issues with you if you are "in love." If you're happy then that's all that matters. These are simply my musings and lets face it opinions are pretty much worthless. But these none the less are my thoughts. If you feel compeled to add your thoughts for or against I welcome your input.


Until next time, Take Care


Neal


2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy happy man. Very uplifting - you'll be fine. Have some drinks haha.

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Neal said...

I have had several drinks. I am also ashamed of this post. I just needed to vent. I apologize for my own self loathing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home