What A Long Strange Trip It's Been!

These are the random thoughts, questions, and ideas that plague me in life. These are the people, places, and things that I care about.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Multi-Spirited Monster of Death





This an ode to the spectacular Multi-Spirited Monster of Death. It can go through walls and engulf souls and do all the things a great monster should be able to do. But as is so often the case it's the little things that make the difference. This creature has emotional scars from all the tragedy it has witnessed. It is caught in a viscious cycle of destruction. It kills because it is sad and it is sad because it kills. It longs only for companionship, but despite how many souls it takes there is no end to the lonliness. Oh how I weep for the Multi-Spirited Monster of Death.... won't you join me?

6 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Jackson Whitlock said...

I weep just looking at the MSMOD. If you look hard enough you can see that it is a massive whore, though. The face is hot, but not that hot and the souls moving around inside the body is kindof a turnoff, but ya know.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Neal said...

True True, MSOD is a huge slut! Going around copulating and stealing souls from every skank and skeazy bar hag in town. MSOD told me it loved me and then left me souless and wanting more as it went on to its next slutty victim.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Jackson Whitlock said...

Yes, me too. I once went out on a nice date with MSOD. We had a lovely time and she was as sweet as sugar. Toward the end of the date, however, I had to ask her a question...

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Neal said...

Why do they always get so mad when a guy asks the question? I don't think its such a horrible question. Do you? I mean its a perfectly reasonable thing to be curious about. Oh well, I'm gonna keep asking until I get the answer.

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home